Monday, May 30, 2011

Hi All,
I cannot believe we have arrived at the last week! I've had fun this year. Even with some challenges, your children have been an interesting and fun bunch. I know you will have lively summers.

This week, the second group will be presenting their Famous American speeches on Tuesday, with a few more on Thursday. The kids who did speeches on Friday did really well; I was very proud.

On Wednesday, we are heading to the beach. Please be sure to review Patti's email so that your children are properly prepared for the outing.

Finally, thank you all so much! So many of you have helped in the class, on field trips, and with organizing parties and field trips. You make the school year easier, smoother, and a lot more fun. You are truly appreciated.

Have a great summer, and come visit me next year!
Carroll

No comments: