Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hi All,

Hopefully not too much rain in the week to come! The kids haven't developed their "rain stamina" yet this year, nor have I.

Kids are already excited about Christmas break, but please remind them that there are 3 more weeks of school.  Many kids have Santa hats, but I am not allowing them to be worn in class until the last week before vacation, as they tend to stimulate the kids even more.

On Friday I sent home a packet of Scholastic book order flyers.  I am hoping to do an order this Wednesday afternoon, so please send in any orders --with checks --before then.  However, the easiest way to order from the book club is on line.  Our class code is H6KT4.  You can order from the flyers I sent home, or the November ones,  and pay for them with a credit card.  The deadline is short because I'd like to get the books before the break.

Otherwise, have a great week.
Carroll Mayer

No comments: