Monday, May 16, 2016

Hi All,
It was such a beautiful weekend that I forgot to write my post!

Thank you, thank you for the gift card to Bittersweet. It's a destination my husband and I both enjoy, and it will be a fun treat!  I so appreciate all the kind gestures you all have made throughout this year!
I feel very nurtured!

This week there are no specific homework assignments. I assigned  a lot of 10 Marks activities and my intention is that the kids can work on those well into the summer. They're not really homework --they're just extra practice for those who enjoy it as an option. In addition, kids can work on their Famous Artist report, especially if they're feeling behind.   Written paragraphs -- between two and four-- are due this Friday, May 20. The kids have had a lot of time to work on these paragraphs in class and the majority of the class is well on their way. Next week the main homework will be practicing their speech --including memorizing it --so that they can say it during the "Wax Museum".

Have a great week,
Carroll

No comments: