Sunday, October 1, 2017

Hi Parents,

I emailed a note this last Friday, so hopefully that reached you all at a convenient email address. If you weren't at Back-to-School Night, I used an email address on file with the school.

Currently, I'm looking for volunteers to drive on our field trip to the aquarium on November 3. I have 4 volunteers so far, and they can take up to 19 of our 34 students. In order to drive, you must already have your fingerprints and TB test on file in the office. If you'd like to help, please update your driver information this week, as the district now requires it to be on file several weeks prior to the trip. Also, please send me an email with the number of students you can carry. The aquarium does limit the number of chaperones given free admission and attending the lab.

Please contact me if you were unable to schedule your child's conference at Back-to-School Night. I only have a few spots left!

Finally, a head's up that we are having our first Unit test in math on Tuesday. The kids are bringing home a corrected math practice test and checkpoint with their Monday Choice Board. Please encourage your child to review and clarify any material they're feeling unsure about.

Have a great week and a super 3 day weekend next week! (Teachers have an SBC day next Friday. )

Best,
Carroll Mayer

No comments: