Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hi All,
I'm looking forward to meeting with Parents/Guardians this week for conferences. Your child should have brought home a reminder note with your date and time, but if it's been misplaced feel free to email me. School is scheduled from 7:55-12:20 each day, and there is no Afterschool program. The library will be selling books at the book fair each day until 3:30.  I will be handing out report cards at your child's conference.

This week the kids will continue working hard on their research reports on California Indians. In RTI, we are studying poetry. We are working on division in math, and will be practicing the standard algorithm for much of this week. The kids will have a packet and 2 math homework pages as usual, but will not have either during the Thanksgiving week since it's so short.

Have a great Conference Week. I know my kids and I always enjoyed the extra free time!

Carroll Mayer

No comments: