Monday, November 4, 2019

Hi All,

I hope you enjoyed your 3 day weekend!  I attended a terrific teacher training where I learned about some more cool technology to implement in Room 9. On Thursday I was also able to schedule a makeup day for the time we missed with the Dash Robots last Monday. On Halloween afternoon the kids enjoyed working with the robots and practiced some beginning coding skills. Our tech teacher has promised to bring even greater challenges to the class this Tuesday afternoon.

I am still looking for one more 4th Grade parent chaperone for the Mission San Juan Bautista field trip on Friday, December 13th.

I am also looking for a person to take on our yearbook page. Please get in touch if you are able to do this. You don't have to be an amazing photographer, and the page can be as simple or complicated as you wish. Mrs. Avey (in her parent hat) is the Yearbook Coordinator. Please get in touch with me or her if you wish to help with Room 9's page.

On Tuesday, November 5th, there will be Picture Day makeups. If you want a retake, please return the first batch.

Finally, thank you so much to our terrific Room Parents and helpers, who arranged a fun party, full of "Minute to Win It" games, and some delicious snacks. The day was fun, without getting too wild and sugary! Much appreciated!

Have a great week!

Carroll Mayer

No comments: