Sunday, November 17, 2019

Hi All,


I hope you have had a great weekend. I cherish these last warm days!

On Friday we had such a nice day celebrating classroom behavior, Drive-for-Schools ticket sales, and a birthday. The kids and I enjoyed our PJs, and delicious Pizza My Heart. We also wrote thank you notes to this generous sponsor.

Next week, I look forward to meeting with you all for Parent/Teacher Conferences. As a reminder, these are tightly scheduled 20 minute intervals, so please be on time. If your child did not bring you the confirmation of your time, please email, as they should have given it to you on Thursday.

During Conference Week, the book fair is also open. Usually we get a preview, but unfortunately the books arrived late, so we didn't get to shop ahead. Kids with money will only be allowed to shop before and after school. You can also stop in on your conference day, or before/after school.

Finally, thank you to the 4th Grade parents who have volunteered to attend the mission field trip. We are all squared away with 3 chaperones now. I still need permission slips from several of the kids, so send it in if you have not done so already.

Have a great week! This was always a favorite with my kids, as it's a chance to see friends--and teacher---but also have lots of play time.

Best,

Carroll Mayer


No comments: