Sunday, May 31, 2020


HI All,

I cant' believe we have arrived; this is the final week of our 2019-2020 year! I want you to know that I will miss each and every one of you this summer. Next year, when we begin school, some of you will be with me as 4th Graders, but more will be working with other teachers. Please know that you will remain in my thoughts, and that I am always available to support you, whether I am your official teacher or not!

Here is our final Distance Learning Choice Board. You will see that there are still some math lessons, some reading to do and books to listen to, and some writing to complete! We still have some work this week. Our Monday meeting will be at 10, and during the meeting we will review the Choice Board, and view and compliment classmates' work on the World Artist and Famous American Padlet.
I am so proud of all the work you all have done on this project, and the other assignments you've completed at home this term. Please give yourself--- AND the parents and other adults that supported you--- a hug and pat on the back. You have all worked hard!!!


On Tuesday and Wednesday, the grade level meetings will continue as scheduled, and we will discuss math, and the audiobooks each group has been listening to. On Thursday, we will have our End of the Year Celebration at 10. Bring your pet or stuffed animal to the meeting, and be prepared for a Scavenger Hunt as well! Thank you Jena and Grace for the Marianne's gift certificates, which I know you will use with pleasure. This will be our final meeting of the year.

On Friday, I will email parents the report cards. Hard copies will be sent to your home address as well.

So, for the last time this year, here is the Seahawk News.

Have a great week, and I will see you on Monday at 10:00.

Love,

Ms. Mayer

No comments: