Monday, April 6, 2020

Good Morning,

I hope you all had a great vacation, and enjoyed our beautiful and sunny home. It was even nice to settle in and get cozy these last few days while it rained!

This week my expectation is that the kids will be reading, writing and doing math daily--Monday through Thursday.   All assignments are listed in the Distance Learning Choice Board, and are duplicated in the Google Classroom. I am doing this to support kids in their organization. I've been getting back work in a variety of ways, and have seen very little from a few kids. Hopefully, this will help all understand and manage classwork.

I also sent a lengthy email, so please let me know if you did not receive it. I will verify your email address and forward the information. In addition, the kids should now be able to access Gmail, by going to the "waffle" in the right corner of their screen after they log in and open their Google Drive. I am sending all emails to the kids, as well as parents. I am happy to get email directly from the kids, and am responding as soon as I can when they alert me to various challenges, or simply let me know how things are going.

Have a happy, healthy week!

Ms. Mayer

No comments: